Summary of this release form
& your obligations:
- You are NOT UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO TAKE PART IN ANY OF THE EXERCISES IN THIS SESSION.
- You are invited to attend the training and briefing session. This is for your safety. Without attending the briefing, YOU WILL NOT BE INVITED TO TAKE PART IN ANY OF THE EXERCISES.
- Firewalking can be dangerous. Firewalk Cymru make it as safe as possible, however it is possible to blister your feet. You are accepting this risk.
- If you choose to firewalk (or take part in any other exercises), you are doing so voluntary and at your own risk. Firewalk Cymru have no expectation that you take part.
- Regarding injury, you accept the risk and agree not to hold liable anyone, including the companies and directors from any injury however caused.
- You can exercise your free will to leave with our full support at any time.
- This is a ‘challenge’ session and the premise is you can learn just as much from other people performing acts of courage, or the briefing talk content even if you choose not to take part in the exercise itself.
- Very few people come to serious harm when challenging themselves to firewalk, but it is possible and we cannot guarantee your safety.
- You take personal responsibility for your own safety and if you have any condition that impairs healing or that promotes injury (ie. haemophilia), you are to advise our team.
- You agree not to bring any suit for damages regarding injuries sustained while performing exercises during this session.
- The drinking of Alcohol or the use of illegal drugs before an event is not permitted by FIREWALK CYMRU & those seen to be “intoxicated” WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY EXERCISE & YOU WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY. (THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY)
- On the day of the event your signature for Firewalk Cymru events release form is mandatory & that you have read & agree to Firewalk Cymru’s T&C’s to participate in any of the exercises including the firewalk itself.